Monday 17 November 2014

Its a good plan, honest

It seems as though the Murdoch media,fairfax and all of the TV channels have abandoned Abbott and joined labour.

Labours polls have skyrocketed.  Trust me but you will have to google if you want to see for yourself. I cant link to Murdoch press because I refuse to pay money to the company that hacked a dead school girls phone for profit and all of their stories are behind a paywall.

Labour has jumped well ahead to an almost unbeatable lead. I guess this is why Labour MPs refuse to mention the Abbott crimes, but it is strange that Rupert Murdoch has approved all of his papers backing a labour plan to keep Abbott in the top job.  Fairfax media are doing what they do so well, not rocking the boat, never daring to ask impertinent questions.

So there you have it.  Massive U turn by Rupert Murdoch to back labour and keep Abbott as Prime Minister and therebye ensuring Labour win the next election.

I don't like it, a criminal is still a criminal.  But I am not a politician or media mogul and it must make sense to someone to have a criminal as PM so that the labour party guarantee winning the next election.

1 comment:

  1. Fuck Murdoch Tony,I hope he dies well before next election from something quick and painful

    ReplyDelete